2015 SHEEP SHOW
September 10th at 6pm
General Rules: Junior Sheep Show
1. No Animals will be admitted to the fairgrounds without "Certificates of Veterinary Inspection" (health papers).
2. Application for Junior show entry -
3. Fees: Sheep Show exhibitors WILL NOT be required to pay entry fees or pen fees.
They WILL be required to pay the $5.00 admission fee to enter the fair.
4. Junior sheep must be in place by 4:00 pm on Thursday, Sept. 10, 2015.
5. Junior competition is limited to either 4-
6. Junior exhibitors will show their own animals, unless they have (2) animals in the same class. the second animal must be shown by a 4-
7. All Junior sheep must be registered unless exhibiting in the Commercial Ewe class. a. Commercial Ewes will be assigned to class based on weight.
8. Junior Sheep show release times will be 10:00 pm following the show.
9. Junior Sheep show order will be announced before the show.
10. In cases where there is only one exhibit per lot or class, exhibitor will receive 1st place ribbon and premium.
11. Shavings for bedding will be furnished
12. Junior Exhibitors must comply with Rules and Regulations of the Tennessee Department of Agriculture and to Sevier County Fair General Rules for Sheep Shows.
13. Safey: Everything possible will be done to prevent accidents; however, if any should occur, neither the Sevier County Fair, nor Fair Personnel, nor Others Connected with the managment of Sevier County Fair assumes any liabilty, either legal or otherwise to persons or property.
14. Violations of any rules may result in all premiums and awards being forfeited.